9 de fev. de 2006

Forum Nokia Champion!

Yeah! I got it... I'm a Forum Nokia Champion member.
For those whose don't know what is it, visit Forum Nokia and get on it!
I also have been published in Nokia Press Release
I was recognized as Bluetooth midlet developer.
Just fine choosing my preferred device as a welcome gift by Nokia. I got the Nokia N90 - series 60 (2nd edition) - which I though beauty, smart and useful to test some new applications.




Yeah, I will publish my Forum Nokia Champions' webpage, soon! I'm also excited to know my fellows to talk and exchange experiences! I really believe that it is an exclusive opportunity to my career.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hey! Thanx for this beautiful place of the Inet!!

Anônimo disse...

Hello. And Bye.

Anônimo disse...

Hello!
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Look forward to 'meeting' you all.