5 de fev. de 2006

2006 top gear!

2006 started so fast, that I had no time to post here until now.
Well from the end of 2005 to now, the balance:
- It's quite strange to receive college docs as an ex-student...
- by the way... good for forming in the college!
- lot of work
- I'm buying 4lt "Black Label" for forming celebrations
- lot of work
- I start reading a non technical book :D ...
- lot of work
- ... I'm starting reading a J2EE book study for exam (ok ok)
- My vicious listening "Need 4 Speed" tracks didn't slow down...
- I went in Guarujá with my classmates: "P10 on the beach"
- I back to lot of work
- I had a nice surprise in the end of January... I'm going to post it soon ;)

I have some good feels for this year! Doubts about starting a business by myself or to make career in a company... but I believe that this year it's going to decide.

[]s

Nenhum comentário: