19 de abr. de 2007

More Nokia Wiki content

I can't stop firing mobile articles into Nokia Wiki!
Yesterday I'd re-formatted and published a complete overview about Bluetooth technology.
Good to remember: Once you're editing a previously posted article, you need to be careful do don't disrespect the previous collaborator. I kept previous notes, and added references more content and updates - that's the main purpose of Wiki I believe: to collaborate. If I would like to publish these articles in private I should put my name in everything and copyright the content, but this is free, open source and collaborative environment and everyone must be careful about fellows.

Some of my points about Wiki:
- I would not make my view about a technology or other. That's why I do blogging :-)
- I really think it may need an administrator to keep Wiki reliable... maybe, the agreement from the article authors, or still, a open pool voting and rating article.
- Formatting sounds complicated, I wish to see templates, putting some of Web2.0 to work making use of AJAX, like drag-and-drop content (like we do for blogging), etc.


Following...
Good notes from Gabor in it's blog
Forum Nokia Wiki Community in Ron's blog

Updated (3:52PM BRT):
Added content to Wiki: Known User Agents (Browser/Mobile IDs)

Nenhum comentário: