27 de mar. de 2008

Hacked in Blogspot.com?

Seems like something is wrong with Blogspot. I never looked like Bush before, but Google don't show that...






Try to access the URL: http://www.myjavaserver.com/~albinati/luis_sf.jpg

Now, cut and paste the link in your web-browser. Note, it doesn't seems to be a defeacement in MyJavaServer account.

Seems like something is re-directing wrong when replacing the "~" character by the unicode standard. If you can't see the right image, press CTRL+F5 to refresh browser.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having the same issue was embedding img src tags to jpgs stored on myjavaserver.

Justin disse...

Did you ever find a fix for this? I am seeing the same issue when I embed an img src tag to jpg's stored on myjavaserver.

Luis disse...

Yeah... it seems to be something related to MyJavaServer.

I faced it once in the past, when I tried to access my website from an cable operator in Brazil. Then I discovered they put this site in the firewall's blacklist since it's source for many attacks!!

I'm considering to find another server storing my files...