18 de abr. de 2007

Delivery... Delivering...

I've been working in some content delivery to my project under IBM, to JME group inside this and also, as promised, for Nokia Wiki.
I'm reeeeeeeally bored to start doing it just by now. Some time ago, Nokia was offering to us Champions N95 devices for whose people who publish the better contents in it's Wiki. It's a shame that I missed it :-(
But that's ok... I'm now contributing with some stuff, and of course mainly in my experts targets. I started adding some content to Bluetooth API documentation inside Wiki, and then writing the first Bluetooth HelloWorld Example in Java - it's a simple chat between 2 Bluetooth devices, just works fine.

Next steps is to publish more content and add stuff to Bluetooth topics, then I will publish more simple HelloWorlds or How-To's.

Keep watching:-)

Nenhum comentário: