9 de mai. de 2006

Next Step: San Francisco!



Whoa! I'm pretty excited goin' to San Fran next 12th day (I also have to get my visa stamp under USA consulate, but I imagine that's ok).

What will be happin' in SF?
- Forum Nokia Champion Day (Private - 15th)
- JavaOne Conference (16th)
- CODE MOTO (16-17th)
- NetBeansDay (15th)
- A Sun conference for certified professionals (17th)

Unfortunatelly I'll not be going to NetBeansDay 'cause the Nokia event is in the same time...

What I expect to see in SF?
- New technologies and lot of applications
- Nokia issues for mobile in Nokia Champion, meet my colleagues in Nokia Champion prg.
- Golden Gate, Alcatraz, China Town, and more!
- Brazilians group (I'll be looking for people dressin' world cup t-shirts ;)
- To meet, meet and meet people! I expect to back full of visitor cards.

I'm also will be refering these highlights.

Anything else? I'm open hearing suggestion for places and other events! :D

I'll also try to post all that here! (English or Portuguese?)
Laters!

Nenhum comentário: